Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

~Late post, but cheap paper products~

 

This was a deal over the weekend that I didn’t discover until it was to late to share. Meijer had a two day sale the past weekend, and I went once and then late the last day I realized there was an amazing deal on paper products. Sorry I didn’t get a chance to share but it’s a great example of how I stock up on things.

20140608_165141

Meijer Two Day savings Cottonelle and Viva were 50% off.There is also a catalina deal buy $20 worth of Kimberly Clark participating products get $5 on your next order. I also had a mperk reward this month for $5 when you buy $25 worth of paper,cleaning items. Here is how it works out for me.

4- Viva Paper Towels $1.99 each

4-Cottonelle 6pks $2.49 each

1-Scott Naturals Wipes $1.99

1-Cottonelle Wipes $2.49

Total: $22.40

Used

4- $.50 Viva Paper Towels (Smartsource 5-18)

2-$.50/2 Cottonelle (Smartsource 5-18)

$.50 Cottonelle Wipes (Smartsource 5-18)

$1.50 Scott Naturals Wipes –Coupon printed at Meijer for me

Total Paid: $17.40

Received $5.00 on my next order from Kimberly Clark

and I am just a little short on my mperk reward to receive $5 from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .