Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Coppertone CLEARLYSheer Sunscreen

 

 

I recently was given the opportunity to be a BzzAgent for Coppertone CLEARLYSheer Sunscreen. I gotta say I was excited to try these new sunscreens. I have the hardest time with sunscreen.  The usual lotions are so hard to get rubbed in all the way especially on a four year old who just wants to go play!  And the sprays smell so bad!  

This new CLEARLYSheer sunscreen from Coppertone is perfect . It’s light weight , easily rubbed in and smells nice and fresh.  My only criticism is I hate putting all the chemicals on my daughter Sad smile  and on myself!

I love the different options Coppertone gives us in its CLEARLYSheer line.

  • CLEARLYSheer for sunny days is perfect for good old regular days. Lightweight and sheer it is great for under makeup.
  • CLEARLYSheer sunscreens for beach and pool are also light weight and water resistant for 80 minutes.

 

 

*As a BzzAgent I received samples and coupons to share. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .