Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

~FREE Soft Soap and Cheap Purex @Kmart~

Kmart has the Soft Soap hand soap on sale for $1 , there is a coupon booklet at the front of the store (usually with the weekly ads or at customer service) with a  coupon for $1 off Soft Soap so FREE soap for us!!!   The coupon is good for up to two soaps!

I went twice this week and both times I had a horrible time but neither had any issues with the soap. Read about my first trip HERE. The second trip I had to wait once again because my cat food coupon would not scan so the cashier called someone over and she said it was because I could only use one coupon per cat food because it says one per purchase. I didn’t even want to try and explain to her that one per purchase means one per item.  She said I would have to do them all individually, I said that’s fine but none of them were scanning, and I told her we could do that but let’s let the people behind me go first. So we just moved my whole order up to customer service. Of course she couldn’t get the coupons to scan there either so then she decided to just do it all at once, and manually enter the coupons.   Oh how I love Kmart Smile BUT I did get FREE Soft Soap and Cheap Purex!

Purex is on sale for $1.99 with the super coupon (which was on a tearpad next to the Purex) and there was a $.50 coupon in the 8-7 newspaper . You can stack both coupons to get it for $1.49!

Here is my whole trip

007

(8) Whiskas Cat food $.59 each

     Used Buy one get one free coupons (RP 07/24/11)

(2) Soft Soap $1.00 Each

     Used $1.00 Soft Soap  (Kmart Booklet)

(1) Purex $1.99 with super coupon

      Used $.50 Purex (RP 08/07/11 R)

(1) Pot Holders $1.00

(4) Friskies $.40 each

Total: $7.06

Saved $4.97

I may press my luck and go back for the third time if I find another Purex coupon…I doubt it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .