Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

~Ebeanstalk.com~



A few weeks ago I reviewed Ebeanstalk.com.They so graciously sent Lily   Felix Fire Truck  . Lily absolutely LOVES this toy!  Felix's soft padded "body" makes this so safe for her so I don't worry about her getting hurt.  Just a click of a switch and the lights flash intriguing my little girl. Pull the hose and the truck rumbles. Lily is almost crawling and once she is I Know this toy will be played with even more!   Lily really enjoys pushing Felix around, and I really enjoy knowing she is safe. 



Ebeanstalk is a toy website dedicated to selecting the best toys by age and kids toys.  The in-home feedback of bloggers and moms like me around the country help to make sure ebeanstalk continues to provide the best educational toys for your child.  Check it out for yourself!

Plain Links:
toys by age
kids toys
educational toys

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .